A Megaflo cylinder is an unvented stainless steel water cylinder that forms part of a central heating system. It is high-performing and a perfect fit for families who have more than one bathroom and a high demand for hot water.
Megaflo is designed and built by manufacturer Heatre Sadia and is a high-quality and important part of a home’s central heating and hot water system. Megaflo systems usually work alongside a boiler, although some work direct, without a boiler, via their immersion coil.
What are the advantages of a Megaflo system?
Using a Megaflo cylinder brings with it lots of benefits, particularly if you live in a larger home or have a big family. Homeowners will enjoy the following advantages if they have a Megaflo system installed in their home:
- The ability to store lots of hot water
- Not needing a separate cold water tank, which gives you extra loft storage and the option for a loft conversion
- Good water pressure - even when running two showers at the same time
- Hot water from multiple outlets - so your shower won’t suddenly go cold if someone else runs a tap!
- A typical warranty for the Megaflo cylinder of 25 years
- An immersion switch so there’s still hot water if your boiler breaks down
- A cylinder that’s simple to maintain with parts that are easy to source
- A safe design with auto pressure release if too much builds
- Reduced risk of sludge and debris build-up, which is common with water tanks
- Works with thermal and solar energy, offering the option to incorporate renewable energy into its running
In short, the Megaflo cylinder is a great buy, and a reliable, effective way to heat and store large amounts of hot water for whenever needed throughout the day, without compromising on pressure or performance.
Full central heating installation and support in Hillingdon & surrounds
The team at Fletchers Plumbing & Heating Ltd offer central heating installation, repair and care throughout the Hillingdon borough and surrounding counties including Berkshire, Bucks and Rickmansworth. If you’re interested in learning more about the Megaflo system or would like to arrange a quote then simply get in touch.
You can call us on 07919 156562, email us at email@example.com or contact us via this online form.